View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Richard Cline

It sounds like Baltimore was quite a hit with everyone, sorry I missed it. While many didn't care for Cleveland, it was within driving distance for me and that made it convenient and since it was my first National, quite enjoyable. My wife and daughter enjoyed the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame as well as a decent meal to make up for my time at the show.

Chicago is also close enough to drive to and I hope to make it there in the future. Pittsburgh could be a good choice, that city has really revitalized itself in recent years and as was mentioned earlier, it should be easy to get good seats to a Pirates game.

San Diego would be great but the added expense of a flight would strain some of us in the east, I know it works both ways and it is more expensive for some of our western collectors to make their way toward the Atlantic.

It is probably impossible to please everyone so the powers that be will have to make the decision that best suits the majority of collectors/dealers.

RC

Edited to add: I think the bbq at Andrew's in Kansas City would be worth going to as well.

Last edited by rc4157; 08-12-2010 at 09:30 AM.