View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Are you sure the seller is OK with you talking about it? Publicly? On a message board?

I've heard that many sellers are using a new strategy that involves NOT TELLING paying customers what they have, or if it's for sale, and, if they do sell something requiring buyers to sign confidentiality agreements. Some sort of back-door marketing.

Of course, this information is very difficult to verify. Only ultra-high collectors, of penultimate items are supposed to be aware of this policy. Apparently, if the dealers reduce their sales low enough, this becomes some kind of a high end tax dodge.

This is a strategy only taught at the finest Ivy League institutions, and even then, only to those with tenure, who graduate Magna Cum Laude. This is not to be tried by sorted, red neck, community college alumni!

Sincerely,

Archive
Dear mr,archive...,

i just wanted to leet u now that I gradumated number ate in my clas out of 10 frum the ninth grade. Momma sid that i wus so smart i need not goo to the uder skool with them ther uder kids who nededd to learn more to B as smart as me.

Johnny Archive

mumma says she thinks you may be my daddy

In all seriousness though I will not name drop any dealers I made purchases through. That can be the privilege of the buyer who got the cards. Just some great times and stories.