View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Matt Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisStufflestreet View Post

if I were opening a pack of modern cards and saw that one, I'd see the name, think, "Okay" and keep on looking to see if I've gotten something that actually fills the empty slots in my binder.

Me too, if I pulled this card I would be angry that I didn't pull another common for my binder. Haha (not that I collect this crap)

I agree with Leon though, This is good for all collectors. I'ts suprising to me how much more a card sells for with just one more collector intrested. I started a 34' Goudey set because I thought here's my chance to collect a set I have always wanted. Prices are low (never collected a complete set but love this one).

The cards that I bid on eBay sell for alot more than the ones I do not. Same condition, same card.

These modern card collectors have alot of money. I've seen collectors on youtube open 70,000 dollars worth of boxes in one sitting.

I just hope they stay on the modern side for awhile, let me finish my set dammit. I promise to go back to collecting random cards that I think look cool.