Thread: How Ridiculous
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:25 PM
John Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew H View Post
I agree, PSA has no business handing out a "Best Vintage Pre-War Baseball Set of the year award" to a 1914 CJ set. That would be SGC's award to give.

OT- Here's my chance to address QC and a customer service issue that I have with PSA. I just received my last submission that I sent to them with Express service. The card came back with a deep scratch in the case straight through the face of the player on the front. How could that pass QC?

I called customer service and they offered me a free re holder service that takes 2 weeks. I paid 35$ to get this card back in a week, now I have to send it back which will cost me close to 20$ for shipping and insurance. I also have to wait 2 weeks for them to spend 2 minutes reholdering a card.

Frustrating.
Same tune ... How could QC not notice that (take yourr pick) Foley White and Whitey Alperman, or Fred Clarke and Clark Griffith, are different people? And of course they'll fix their mistakes, and of course it will cost me more bucks than it should, for the privilege.

And yes, everybody makes mistakes. And yes, including me. But why should PSA's errors end up costing their subscribers?