View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Craig Diamond

Default T3 scarcities, etc

Hi all,

Nice to get some T3 chat now and then. Rhoades is scarce, but simply because it's a "short-print" of sorts, not being found with the "ad-back". I don't have a theory as to why not. Assuming the cards were printed on sheets, it seems like even if Rhoades was requested less by collectors early in the second series run, they wouldn't have changed the sheet. I won't contradict Rob - they are out there, but relatively hard to find.

If anyone finds a Rhoades with an ad-back, I'd love to see it (and own it). As an aside, someone got a steal recently by winning the Rhoades proof in the most recent REA auction. I missed it, but would gladly pay more than it went for (anyone, anyone?)

The first series "action" poses are also difficult to find, no doubt about it. Meyers being pretty tough amongst that group.

McIntyre (Brooklyn) is tough, as is Paskert (Cin & Phil).

Without question, the two hardest cards are Tenney (NY & Bos) and Doolin. No doubt about it. Of the two, I'd give the nod for hardest to the Doolin.

Sorry for not keeping my site up to date. However, aside from the buy-sell page, not much new to say about T3s overall.

Hope that helps,
Craig Diamond