View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T's please View Post
You are correct once again Barry. It certainly didn't take long for someone to add JOE JACKSON to an auction site title: T202 HASSAN Lord / Tannehill SHOELESS JOE JACKSON PSA 4. Let's see what this one ends up being? Didn't list the auction as I didn't want to P&^% someone off.
Just to be clear, I'm the one who listed it. When I started this thread a full week ago I didn't even remember that I had a second one aside from the one in my set. As soon as I realized it I mentioned it here and several people then started private messaging me because they wanted it. None of this really matters though because how, why, and when I sell my cards is nobody else's business. However, if it really makes certain people feel better I'll give you my word (on my mother) that when I started this thread I never even knew I had a spare (not that there'd be anything wrong with it if I had 10 of them). More than anything, I'm just as curious as anybody to see what it ends up going for (I predict somewhere between $99 and $1,000,000,000). Lol.

P.S. Why WOULDN'T anybody add Joe Jackson's name to the listing at this point?

Last edited by brett; 05-28-2010 at 06:28 AM.