View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
BOTN if you think my posts on this thread were filled with hostility , then I'll just say you don't know me very well. I'm one of the most amiable collectors you'll ever meet more than likely. I wasn't trying to demean the original poster either.
You are right I do not know you. I was not the only one, nor was I the first, to interpret your posts as being bitter.

Quote:
Had anyone tried to sell one of the T202's that flew off Ebay or off of Internet store fronts yesterday as a Jackson T202, we would all be talking about that now for sure. For those of you who don't like me knocking the investors/speculators and card flippers. you can just skip over my posts then. I won't stop talking about what I've seen the hobby degenerate into since the early 90's. It's just this type of person who would read a post such as this an then try to take advantage of unknowing buyers by trying to sell them a Jackson T202 for a massive premium. If you think it wouldn't happen you are naive. Check Ebay out any day of the week and you'll see some of the most ridiculous claims and listings. Each week there's new ones that top the previous weeks hilarity.
I understand your point about opportunists but don't think what has been posted here is going to result in some innocent person being sold an example of this card as if it depicts Jackson. Going to take a lot more than a seller’s claim to change the minds of collectors on an issue as well established as a T202. It is not as if this is unique cabinet.