View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 07:57 AM

"Why is the "wheel being re-invented", again ? Jim Rivera had an excellent thread on this same subject 3 weeks ago.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ght=t206+backs

Chicago206......either you are too lazy to do a SEARCH before you post, or you are a plagiarizer, or you have some
sort of an "agenda"......which is it ?"

Ted, do you ever reply to any posts without using that cliche?

Ted, did you actually READ my opening post?

Ted, did you notice that I posted several times in Jim's thread?

What Jim's list did not include is the DISPARITY between the ranks on his list. Of course, if you yourself were not too lazy to read my opening post in this thread, you would have understood the type of information im talking about. But my wager is that you simply read the title of my post and decided you had found another opportunity to use your cute little wheel cliche. If im coming off a bit harsh sounding here its because according to your response, im either a "lazy" person, a "plagierizer", or someone with an "agenda". Since none of those 3 choices is very flattering, and you obviously did not take the 30 seconds to read my initial post, I dont mind "firing back". What the hell is wrong with some of you? Its as if you cannot wait to start bickering and assume the role of internet tough guy.