View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Jim VB, I see you've posted numerous times in this thread. You may have forgotten that since you started talking about my kids a SECOND unwarranted time, I told you that I was putting you on my ignore list. If you have something to say to me, PM me. Otherwise, I'm not interested in anything you have to say in public as it is all for show. You can comedian/bully your way to popularity if you want, but I won't give you any more of my time than I feel you deserve.
I would never have talked about your kid/kids if you hadn't dangled them on the BST. Other than that, I know nothing more than you've posted here. So, once again, you bring up a subject, then object when others talk about.

I wouldn't have talked about your ebay sales if you didn't out yourself as the seller.

I wouldn't have talked about the Plank if you hadn't told us you were the buyer/consignor.

I wouldn't have known you once owned BL460's if you hadn't said so.

And I would not have discussed the problems with the PSA Registry for T206 if you hadn't brought them up.

I certainly have no desire to communicate with you through PM's or Emails. But if I'm on ignore, how do you know I'm posting here?