View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Pup6913

Default OT: KC Area Net 54 Golf Outing

This is an open invite to any on the board not just KC area people. I was just wondering if there are any guys here that may want to get together Late April for a Golf outing. Maybe Saturday the 24th. Hopefuly this is enough time to plan ahead. I have found 3 maybe 4 guys that are up for it but am wondering if there is anyone else that may come up or down to get together for a relaxing day by the lake, hitting some balls and talking about whatever(probably cards). I have enclosed a copy of the greens fees for the course which are very resonable considering that it is right on Smithville lake and the courses are very nice and taken care of.

Would you prefer morning or mid morning tee times?

I am sure we will all want carts (I know I do)

9 or 18 holes

Lunch or dinner plans. I do not mind helping spring for some BBQ (dogs, brats, burgers) and beer if you want to grill by the lake or my house afterwards(pending the amount of guest). There is also a Dock resturant (great food) with live band and outdoor bar on the weekends by the course as another option. I live about 2 1/2-3 miles from the courses and resturant.

Does this day work for you?

Please let me know if you are interested in this. The earlier the better. I can call and reserve tee times in groups of 2-3 that way if someone last minute needs in then we can fit them with us.

I am a hacker. If I do +30-60 on 18 I am great. Spouses are welcome. Kids are well.......Use your judgement on that one.

There are campgrounds surrounding the lake with RV hookups if someone wanted to make a weekend of it. Fees are cheap for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golf.jpg (74.7 KB, 84 views)