View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:56 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenAge50s View Post
It's been an EBay rule for years! It's right in the PSA/DNA list of rules #6:

6.QuickOpinion opinions are non-transferable, and Customer agrees to the following with respect to dissemination of any opinion Customer receives from QuickOpinion with respect to any item: (a) not to disclose QuickOpinion's opinion to any third party; (b) that QuickOpinion's opinions are confidential and may not be reproduced or distributed without PSA's express permission; (c) that eBay is authorized to remove any unauthorized disclosure of a QuickOpinion opinion from eBay's site.

That's why you hardly ever see it in a Sellers listing---A competitor will report it to EBay & your auction will be removed.

Plus, if you could put it in your listing, look at all the revenue EBay would lose from all the prospective Buyers
Despite this rule, I see Quick Opinion used in many ebay listings. I think it is an ebay/PSA rule that is overlooked.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow