View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Bob, you won't bid in their auctions because they won't refund the paltry $10 shipping fee they rightfully charged you? They didn't defraud you or otherwise abuse you so you're treating them as if they committed enough of a sin to publicly flog them and swear off their auctions just over that?

Feel free to chime in on the Legendary thread, by the way. Perhaps they deserve a bit more of your anger than an honest, fledgling company run by a guy whose father just died.

Jeff- I agree failing to refund a shipping fee no one else had to pay which was only $10 isn't a crime punishable by death in most states but the fact that I called (as you and others here suggested and assured me that it would be quickly paid) and sent a couple of polite and not antagonistic emails about the promise and how it had not been kept, is reason enough for me not to bid in their auction. I liken this to the situation in which you are curious of a seller on ebay and how he treats his customers and the type of service and quality of merchandise he provides so you buy a T206 common first and then satisfied with grading, service and merchandise, you spend $700-800 for that more expensive card you need.
I'm sorry his dad died and I don't know where in the timeline that fits between auction, repeated assurances of payment which were never kept or simply ignored, etc, but I simply feel I do not want to bid in an auction where I am treated in a manner I feel is not professional. So sue me...
As far as the Legendary thread and not wading in, I've voiced my opinion before and I think you know how I feel.