View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Fr@nk Jenn!ngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtjoy View Post
Frank did you file an ebay claim that said I didnt recieve the item yet dc showed I did? If so did you win or did the seller just decide to refund you anyways?

You are correct in that dc does not always work but with it combined with insurance it should and in the case you mention if the second package had it then the seller should still be able to get his money back too.
Scott,

I really didn't track the item until it was more than 14 days. When I tracked it, it showed that it was delivered 8 days earlier (just so happened to be the same day as the item I did receive from a different seller). I emailed the seller and told him of my situation and he responded that he had proof that it was delivered and that I was out of luck. I emailed him again and provided both my delivery confirmations that clearly showed that his package was delivered 4 minutes after the other package that I did in fact receive. I awaited his response, but he never responded to my last 2 emails. I had no other option than to file with ebay which sided with me. Again, I'm not sure ebay would have made that determination with me except for the fact of the other DC.

On a side note, I didn't leave the seller negative feedback because I felt bad about his situation as he clearly mailed out a package to my city (dc only shows delivery time, date, city & state, but no street address).

r/
Frank

Last edited by Tcards-Please; 02-13-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: expanded reply