View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Bob

Default Another disgruntled eBayer!!

I have been user of eBay for over 10 years and over 1100 positive feedbacks until recently I had 2 awful experiences...

A) I sold an autograph John Mccain PSA authenticated ball that my son pulled from a TrisStar Autograph baseball box. He received it as a gift however he could really care a less about a John Mccain auto, so we agreed to sell it on eBay. The person who won the auction said they never got the ball and filed a complaint with eBay. After looking at the guy's feedback, it seems he tried to scam other people in the past, based on feebacks I read. I let eBay know this however eBay ruled that I needed to refund his money, since he said he never got the ball. A few days later, this guy was no longer a registered eBay user.

Result: I'm out the ball, the $65 refund and can not leave this scam artist negative feedback.

B) My wife and I use the same eBay account. She sold some clothes, the total price was 99 cents. The buyer said she never received them and left negative feedback.

Result: The lady left me negative feedback! My first in 10 years! For What!! 99 cents!! If she would have just left me know, I would have refunded her money! Heck, I would have gave her a double refund for her troubles

Just venting!!!