View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default because

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
A few weeks ago I listed an Eddie Collins photo for auction and the winner was a woman in Onset, MA named Emily Egan...the auction clearly states she has 5 days to pay once the auction is complete. After 10 days I contact her and ask if she is going to pay for it...I hear nothing. So the next day I turn it over to ebay's resolution center and 5 days have no gone by with no action on her part. However she has been buying up lots of hockey cards and paying for them with no problem...I guess she just doesn't want to pay me?? Looking at her feedback it's all hockey cards so I haven't a clue why she bid on my photo.

The hilarious part is ebay's NEW and IMPROVED resolution for non-paying bidders which states that they are softening the language and will no longer use the term "unpaid item strike".

For those who would like to block her, her ebay id is : Emilysmel

Tell me again why I'm not allowed to leave this person negative feedback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_500wt_975
You can't leave a negative because ebay says only buyers can do that. All you need to do is go buy one of her sales (if she ever lists anything)....pay for it...then neg her.

I have a similar issue right now. I bought a fuzzy scanned Fro Joy card...from a guy with several hundred, perfect feedback. He said it was original, so that with the fuzzy scan, and the fact he had hundreds of perfect feedback, led me to bid. I got it and it was fake. I emailed the seller twice....had no email back so filed a claim with ebay. They said the seller turned it over to them for resolution. That was around a week ago. Nothing yet....regardless of the resolution I am leaning towards giving a negative...which I never do. (two times in over 10 yrs, and those were for outright theft).....ebay really needs to improve on the fraud issues....and their resolution of them.