View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:48 PM
James Gallo

I got a follow up email from them saying they send everything Fed Ex 2 day shich explains the shipping cost, that being said it is really stupid to send a computer generated bulk invoice.

I won a small item for $10, shipping was $19.18 and insurance was $3. I felt this was a bit stupid but got the item cheap and it was posted up front in the rules. Still someone with some common sense should look at this and say the guy is going to pay double the cost of the item just to ship it, and $3 for insurance was just insane. Regardless I won something from thier last auction and it was fine, I am sure this will be fine as well but they need to revise however the invoices get sent.

UPDATE as I was typing this I got a revised invoice and an email directly from one of the reps, it put my shipping down to $7.92 and no insurance. Very quick and professional, I just don't understand why they didn't do this in the first place.

That being said I generally don't like to wait for my items, so if I had bought something more expensive I would have paid the shipping.

James G

Last edited by JamesGallo; 01-29-2010 at 12:57 PM.