View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Hey Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenAge50s View Post
Just want to let everyone know I have entered another couple of T206's since we went LIVE and we have until Sun to continue & enter more new listings. I plan to do so & I hope the other Alpha listers will also!

In an effort to test all the functions & at the same time create continued interest in the site I have also lowered the price points on several of my listings, so for those of you who have visited, visit again the next few days--and for those that haven't visited at all yet, TREAT YOURSELF & come in & look around!
Hey Fred
We just approved your latest batch of auctions. So far so good (knock on wood) as to how things are going. We are very, very (cautiously) pleased at this point. We have received some really good feedback and will be working to improve the experience as much as possible. At the same time I also believe believe in the "KISS" (Keep It Simple Stupid) concept method, so that will always be kept in mind as we evolve. The last thing is that it looks like the one issue that is happening a little bit is that the registration email(s) are going to spam folders. If anyone has registered and not gotten approved by now, then we haven't received your confirmation email back. There are no registrations in our "need to approve" queue as of now. Happy collecting!! best regards