View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93 View Post
The problems is not too many T206 threads; it is the laziness of non-T206 collectors.

JimB.

P.S. Leon, Gary N. is one of the coolest guys in this hobby, as you know. One of the functions of this board is to serve as a watchdog to protect people like him. If you want that aspect to remain, you can't single out honest collectors for calling out unethical actions in the hobby when they are getting screwed. Gary should be applauded for being willing to go public against what was the most powerful auction house in the hobby, even if he is not a regular contributor these days (He has been in the past on the old board.). I suggest you reconsider your take on this issue.
JimB- this wasn't about Gary not being a great guy (in the best sense of the word). He is. It's about taking and not giving. As I said, I also helped with that situation with some phone calls I made on his behalf. Absolutely he should be applauded (hear the applause?) for outing not being paid. I would just like to see him, and others, contribute a bit more. That is all....best regards