View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:06 AM
John Startleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarlowe1 View Post
>>>Same ears, same nose, same hairline.

No - different ears, different nose, different hairline. If you think otherwise - give Huggins & Scott a call - With the sale wisely cancelled I'll bet you can get a real deal on that photo. It might make sense because surely you'll find someone like yourself to buy it for more than you paid.

The ear thing on this one is simple - the photos are clear enough to see that the outer shape of the left ears are not the same - end of story. The inside of the ears are also very different. If you think they are the same then shape matching is not your strong point.

Sorry I am being so unpleasant on this but you have no idea what you're talking about and you really do represent why so many fraudulently identified photos have been sold over the years.

Shooting from the hip doesn't cut it. There are both scientific articles and articles (and one book that I know of) for the general public on this subject. Either educate yourself or continue to sound foolish.
Wow. You are a freaking LOSER. I just posted my opinion, I never claimed to be an expert. You really need to check yourself, there was no need to act like that.

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 12-11-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Edited out obscenity.