View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default agreed somewhat with Ctownboy

I agree with David somewhat. Trade secrets are what makes for profit in selling and trading cards. That being said...and I don't know if I fit the mark of "experienced" but have sold a few things and have been having fun in the auction business. It's really kind of a simple question. Whatever the hot cards are, are what are hot commodities. So....a few might be - really neat postcards with top tier HOF'ers and that aren't too common. Any of the T213-1 Coupon (sorry Ted...I still think they are different than T206...or please show me a paper stock T206 and I will change my point of view) series in half way decent shape.....T211's are really hot right now as well as some of the series of T210's....add in some of the PCL caramel cards...ie e99,e100,e221,e222.....and you start to get the idea. Also, major HOF'er T206's with rare backs and T206 (and other) weird printer scraps. All of those I just named (and there are some others too) are like having gold....If I have them they sell for good prices and quickly....hope this helps a little bit....best regards