View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeadcock View Post
Jim

My comment was made of because of how I feel. I have that true past through my parents. It CANNOT be taken from me. I was simply supporting another(in this thread) who had somewhat of a connected past.

Every word I said is TRUE from some I know in Miami(who lived a hell I did not). Since I dont know the future, I choose not to knock them(no matter what I feel).

Though I an not happy of being connected to the word asinine, I defend your right to say it. No one has ever(that I remember) referred to me as such.

Jim, I do respect your knowledge and discussions of Baseball Cards. I hope to continue to learn much from you.

Frank

Frank,

I didn't say you were asinine. I said the comparison was. I'm not, in any way downplaying Iggy's horrible story. I'm saying that comparing Cuba, a country of military dictatorships and a history of coups, to the Obama administration is asinine.

Find another channel besides FOX. This is the USA. We have another election coming in 3 years, and another one in 7 years. In between, I suspect we will see very few military takeovers of public property.

This is not, in any way, intended to downplay what your family, or iggy's family went through.