View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

"It's not a shell game where we said, 'Let's close this company and start a new one,' " Allen said. "It's not that."

Announcer: And now, a message from Pathological Liars Anonymous:

Hello, my name is Doug Allen, and I'm a member of Pathological Liars Anonymous. In fact.. I'm the president of the organization!

I didn't always lie. No, when I was a kid, I told the truth. But then one day, I got caught sending consigned cards to people without payment. I lied. I told everyone that it was the bank's fault. And people bought it! Yeah, that's what happened!

After that, lying was easy for me. I told the consignors that Mastro isn't filing bankruptcy. They're not insolvent. They just have liquidity issues. Yeah, that's the ticket!

I even started telling people that Legendary Auctions is not responsible for Mastro's debts. Legendary, I said, is a completely separate entity!

It was a woman that brought me out of it - Indira Gandhi! Yeah, right.. And she told me about Pathological Liars Anonymous. Oh, you'd be surprised how many famous people belong. In fact.. at one of the meetings I met my wife - Morgan Fairchild! Yes, I'm a changed man now, and all because of Pathological Liars Anonymous. Why, I - I even have my picture on the cover of Beckett magazine. Yeah. Every day! Yeah.. that's the ticket! Yeah, you betcha!

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 08-29-2009 at 04:09 PM.