View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:29 AM
JeR@Me

Default Thank to All for the Kind support !

Guys - You are a Great Virtual Bunch to be around !

I had a blast collecting these, and it did take a lot of patience, but glad I was able to see it through. Now, onto the T211's and hopefully finishing that subset within the next few years...

Jay - It was great to finally meet you as well. Great OJ Book BTW...
Jim R - You are now on the clock for Nashville cards!
Frank - I will take you up on the beer at a Sounds Game & after comparing all the Nash T210's, I can say, that only the cards of Bay, Bernhard, & Perdue have Jumbo Borders. Per our discussion on another thread, there is definite correlation between these 3 players and it is not concidence they happen to be the only 3 Nashville players featured in the T206 set (Minus Ellam who is not featured in the T210 or T211 set). Also, I believe there may be correlation with the sister T211 set. Who knows what all this means, but there is a link between these 3 players (Bay,Bernard,Perdue) and the T206/T211 set. It makes me ponder how the T210 and T211 sets were produced, ( production methods, time frames, quantities, shipping methods,etc.) Anyway - We can start that debate on another thread...

Thanks to all you guys for the kind support & this subset would not be complete without the help of this great community on Net54!