View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 02:59 PM
David

Obviously he never sent out the cards in the first place. He probably had second thoughts right from the beginning and probably didn't really want to sell the cards for the price, for whatever reason. We get attached to cards and can find it tough to sell them sometimes. Its not like selling junk from the garage.

I am probably in the minority here but I don't see it as the end of the world. I am sure if I were in your position I'd be pissed off also but sometimes things just don't work out. In fact, given what he did it seems he did his best to back out as politely as he could given the circumstances and hope you reacted ok.

I don't agree with him backing out of the transaction but shit happens. Without a pattern developing I don't think its right to destroy his future at the board for a mistake either even if it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. Its not like he stole from you. From what I understand he is refunding your money. Worse things happen on here!

Just my opinion.

Now if it turns out he sell them to someone else here on the board for a few more bucks, all bets are off.

Last edited by daviddbreadman; 08-12-2009 at 03:03 PM.