View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Banned

Default National Shuffleboard championships....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ......is this the National? ZZZZZZZZZZZZ......National of what, like how boring is this.............ZZZZZZZZZZz......nice hottie to my left thank god Memory Lane likes to roll......ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....to many vodka red bulls at the Mastro-Legendary auction and i almost bought the Clarkson 1895 Baltimore photo but i never got my board in the air because my number was 15K.

The National had positive aspects and also negative in regards to the approach of the show. The show was way to quite and really i thought i was at like at a wine tasting where the host wanting everything low key to absord the aroma of the grapes.

The positive of the show was laughing my ass off at Wentz while we clowned around and also meeting the boys at SGC, these guys are taking it to the next level and my hat goes off to their professional manner in taking care of customers.

The downer of the show was the two speakers at the Net54 dinner. O'Keefe sounded like a used car salesman trying to sell a 1971 Chevy Vega to a room full of Ferrari drivers, also Rich Evans was so boring that really i would have rather watched Nancy Pelosi standing behind Obama with all the cheesy hand claps.

Leon and Scott were totally cool and i loved the drink tickets and hospitality both showed towards me at the National!