View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:17 PM

In my opinion, neither is a 'real hobby villain,' only in part because no one is required to use either of their company's services. I'm not aware that either company is overall deficient in their services anyway.

I think Mastro made a poor decision concerning giving credit and in particular concerning shipping before payment, and it's reasonable to have questions about SGC's owner for investing and using SGC for his own grading (If the latter is the case, as I don't know if that's the case. There's a difference between the owner buying cards already graded and submitting cards to be graded.). As far as the $400,000 dispute, I don't know the details of the case so it's premature to comment on that. I just don't see the tag 'real hobby villain' being tagged to anyone with the info that I know. I understand the consignors who haven't been paid and see their items being sold elsewhere are none too happy, and I would be too. If it were my $$ and items in limbo, I'm sure I would be less charitable than I am in this post.

Last edited by drc; 07-09-2009 at 01:04 PM.