View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
The glaring omission from this article and from everyone's replies, is the fact that the consignments were sent out before they were paid for. This entire situation is hinged on the fact that Mastro/Legendary sent out consignments without being paid first... otherwise, there is no story whatsoever. The items would be returned or re-auctioned. The fact that they sent out consignments without being paid makes it entirely their fault/problem. Another thing, if the guy from SGC bought items from them, never paid and resold the items he won, how could he not have the funds to pay for his winnings??? And if he didn't sell them, why has he not returned them? That is as shady as it gets and he (and anyone else that did this) should go to prison for theft for not returning the items he never paid for. I guess what I'm saying is, these people should go to jail. This shouldn't be a "you owe me money" situation. This is a "you stole my items" situation.
I was going to bring that up in one of my posts, but was not certain that was the case, but apparently after rereading everything here, it certainly is.
What a way to run a business!! Here take this and pay me when you can, my consignor won't mind,,, I thought Wolffer's was the only one that did something like that to such a degree.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow