View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:01 PM

Default Brokens catchers trophy

Im the seller of the trophy. Ive had the trophy for many years and just recently begrudgingly decided to part with it. my checkout instructions say, and I quote..." If there is a problem with the order DO NOT EMAIL ME, call me on my cell 901-482-4611 6-9p.m central time and on weekends"...Ive been recuperating from kidney stone surgery and have been off work for 9 days...I havent received a phone call per the ebay instructions. I did reply to your paypal dispute teeling you the package was insured...I paid for the insurance. I have NEVER screwed anyone on ebay...my feedback is excellent, however it would be PRISTINE if folks would call me instead of emailing me. I personally hate it when something like this happens for several reasons...one, dealing with the postal service isnt the most pleasant thing to do and two, I want the customer to be happy.....Again I repeat, you can call me at 901-482-4611 if need be...Ill even give my name out for everyone to see...Herbert Thomas...the ball is in your court