View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:12 PM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

Default I Heard From Two Organizations Today and the Results Could Not Be Different.

I emailed Dean Listle, Publisher of SCD about the NY Daily News Story and asked him if the story was accurate. Dean was kind enough to call me to disucss this matter. It turns out that the folks at SCD can not comment on the story at this point but Dean did confirm the story in the Daily News Blog is accurate. Like a maritial divorce, the seperation of SCD and Coach's Corner will take some time (a few weeks) but I firmly believe it will happen.

Dean, thanks for your time today, I'm sure I speak for many when I say it will be great to have SCD helping us sports collectors. I believe more will come out in a few weeks, we just have to be a little patient.

Next, I received an email from our friends at Coach's Corner. They wrote: "We will get our revenge on anyone who keeps this bullshit up"

As you can see, they continue to threaten and harass me. Please write to them at ccsa@comcast.com and tell them to stop threatening us and to stop polluting our industry with their garbage.

Friends, we can win, we can do it!

Mike The Ring Guy.

Please visit and contribute to my blog on this matter: www.sports-rings.com

thanks!