View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

thanks guys, I am very new to this. My site was designed a while back regarding rings. I was so outraged that O'Connell & SCD stopped allowing us to comment that I felt I had to do something.

This morning I received a really ugly & imature comment. You know the kind, about the size of my private parts and what I do with them. So, with that motivation, i figured out, yes I can delete some comments.

The only other issue I have is I have seen people pose as O'Connell before and he does claim he never wrote to me. However, if you read his comments in my first blog, the person writing to me sure has a similar writing style as O'Connell. You know what I mean, huge words that you would never use in a "normal, everyday" sentence. I truly believe it was him.

How about If he or Bob calls me and I verify that it is truly them, and they request I delete comments that they did not make, I will do that.

Is that fair?

Also, I will look into the option to set people up to post. I really appreciate your help, insights and patience as I learn about the world of blogging.

Please, try to visit the site, I really want to make sure it becomes a voice of our hobby in relation to the garbage that CC plays and how readers and others in the hobby feel about the role SCD plays.

thanks!

Mike the ring guy.