View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:09 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Jeff you know what they say...

"You can lead a horse to water...."

If this was any other person on here they would be outraged by these comments.

It's very clear some folks are only happy after they get ripped off to be made aware of issues.

I cant make it any more clear this isn't a discussion of logistics of how Kevin could do what he said, lets leave that to an episode of Columbo.

This is a discussion that any person who is of a trustworthy nature doesn't make comments like the above. I will also say I'm a bit turned off by anyone who so defends said comments or shrugs them off as no big deal. People of this community should be outraged. Many folks welcomed Kevin with open arms to target any members of this forum because he has a beef with them is childish and silly regardless of if you think Kevin was blowing steam or really up to no good!

Also any business who has openly supported Kevin etc. should also beside themselves with these comments.

It's a signal flare to all be warned about Kevin thats all take what ever information you can from this, draw whatever conclusions you may.

Just be warned if you have any dealings planned with Kevin....take warning or go about your business and if all works out great...if not...well you own fault.

Cheers,

John