View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Default Miracles Do Happen- Look What The Yankees Just Did

Posted By: Dave

Thanks for sharing those stories. It's too bad you were denied looking over the field but let's be honest here... that low paid security guard was probably acting on his own and on a different day your experience may have been different. Not saying it's a fact but it's possible.

As for the money sucking machine... I pay $12 a seat for my bleacher tickets. Would I prefer to be in the leather recliners behind home? Certainly. But I enjoy the games every bit as much.

Your collection sounds fantastic. I don't remember Horace and Dick playing but I do know about those teams and have their cards.

I just think it's sad that you hate and root against a team you loved as a kid because of their front office. I've met a lot of their players over the years from my job and they have all been very nice... Jeter, Justice, O'Neil, Clemens and a bunch of others. All very cool and ready to sign stuff for nothing.

I'm just saying I root for the pinstripes... not the suits. I try not to pay attention to those guys.