View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Default Miracles Do Happen- Look What The Yankees Just Did

Posted By: PC

I got hold of the draft press release. Interesting, the PR people must have thought better of the original clause J., which was deleted and which read as follows:

"J. We apologize to anyone who purchased the Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses and Delta SKY 360 Suite and Ticket Licenses because we clearly took advantage of your diminished mental capacity. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a sharp slap in the face or a brain scan."

btw -- this Yankees fan stopped paying the ludicrous prices after 1992. Only time I go is if I get the firm's seats, or someone's corporate tickets. Sorry, I'd rather spend the money on something or someone else.

To put things in perspective, I went a Myrtle Beach Pelicans game two weeks ago. With a coupon someone gave us in line, four of us got in for a total of $18. Granted, that's "single A Advanced" minor league baseball, but dollar-for-dollar compared to Yankees tickets, we got to see a good baseball game at a great price.