View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 07:29 AM
Administrator

Default 1928-33 NHL Hockey Photos & Scrapbooks for sale - SOLD

Posted By: Peter

I have a few items I am looking to sell (preferably in one lot). A friend of mine as a kid put toether 3 1933 scrapbooks - the pictures in them are almost all cut out of newspapers - they show star players mainly - Morenz, Shore, Clancy, Flying Frenchman, team photos - a lot of leafs etc. He has hand written their names underneath many of them. The books have some brown staining - I have scanned a few of the pages - total pages 50-60 pictures are double sided) - lots of newspaper cut out photos from 1932-1933

Also, a couple of 1928 hard cardboard photos of the 1928 World's Professional Champs - Bostpon Bruins (Shore, Clapper , Thompson etc.) as well as the 1928 World amateur Champs - Port Arthur - these are on hard cardboard and must have been cut from a box or sometthing.

Also, a firm paper picture of Happy Day and a larger photo of Charlie Conacher (81/2 X 11 - facsimle sig) and a facsimile autographed picture/beehive? of Busher Jackson.

Here are the scans - If anyone has any interest in purchasing or would like more info - please contact me.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]