View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Administrator

Default 76-77 Topp Tall Boy Basketball Set NRMT+

Posted By: RayB

First of all I was not near a computer for most of the Holiday weekend.
Secondly; I travel for a living and have not been able to scan specific cards from the set as requested because I was enjoying the Holidays with family and I am now back on the road.
Thirdly; I have never had an issue on these Boards with the sale or purchase of cards.
Fourthly; Jim's email had been responded to and no other deal had been made until just a few minutes ago.
Lastly; Nowhere in Jims post here do I see the words "I'll take it" which has always been considered the hammer for a sale in all of my dealings here. Scan requests never supercede an "I'll take it" anyway.

I am sorry Jim, that I could not get you the scans you wanted to see over the Holiday weekend, and as I told you, I am now on the road for the remainder of the week. My family and now my job came first. In the meantime another collector has agreed to buy the set.

Leon - I have the utmost respect for your Boards and have been a member here for many years and try my best to do the right thing. I truly value my right to trade, buy and sell here and hope this explanation suitably describes the last few days.

The cards are now sold.

Respectfully,
RayB