View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Default Huge List of PSA Graded T206 1's & 2's

Posted By: Trae R.

Firstly I'd like to note the Elberfeld is still available. thanks to everyone who has purchased cards so far!

Paul, thank you for explaining yourself. I truly appreciate it. I appreciate the kind words as well. I definitely love the set, but I feel like I have a lifetime to complete it... and a lot of the fun in it for me is purchasing and receiving the cards. I won't be upset if I don't ever complete the set. I've loved every card that's come through my hands and the experience of handling so many is cool in itself!

The T206 set as we all know is very attainable in almost all conditions and budgets. That being said I don't have any sort of attachments to my cards... only one - the first one I ever purchased. I made the mistake of selling it like 5 years ago. Then a few months ago I had the opportunity to buy it back so I did. I'll never sell that one again.. it's the only sentimental card in my collection. I am also keeping my horizontal subset for now because my better half thinks they're cool.

I have some things I need to take care of financially, and I don't care to say much more than that.

Thanks again