View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Default RARE T-206 BACKS FOR SALE, BL460, DRUMS BROWN LENOX CY YOUNG

Posted By: David Kolenda

I emailed everbody (I HOPE) that expressed an interest in these 2 cards. They have drawn the most interest. I know some had allready emailed offers, but please resend.

David / Denise

Hopefully, everybody that showed an interest is on this mailing list. If you found this and wern't on the list by mistake, let us know and we will add you.

I have decided to sell each card individually. This would seem to please most of those who have inquired about the two cards. I have attached scans of both cards. Please ask ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE.

I,we Denise and I will try and keep this simple for all.

1. all offers received before 11:59pm Friday night Dec 1st 2006 will be considered.
2. The offer that is best for us will be accepted. Our decision is final
3. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE ANY CARD IS RELEASED.
4. ANY PAY PAL transaction must be cash only.NO CREDIT CARDS Remember there is a fee that we have to pay. A $100,000 pay pal offer probably would not beat a $99,500 Money order
5. CASH IS KING when possible.
6. Personal checks, P.O. Money Orders, Cashier checks are ok.
7. WE will not DISCUSS anyone's offer, Please don't ask, just make your best offer
7a,You may withdraw any offer if you wish before the deadline
7b. You may change any offer before the deadline.
7c any change to any offer must be received before 11:59 pm 12/01/006
8. We will cover all shipping and insurance cost.
9. in the subjedt line put OFFER FOR BL460 or offer for BROWN LENOX
9a. ONE OFFER PER EMAIL, easier for us to file them.
9. GOOD LUCK

David / Denise

ps: a Number of people have asked about the E-wagner and the 2, 215's The Wagner is a E106 batting, and the red cross cards are Magee and Devore series 2. I will try and scan tonight. It's been two long days. We've seen 4 doctors in two days.

Also, There is a real good chance we will sell the CB'S as 4 cards and not 1 group. Not positive yet.