View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Default Milehigh Auction

Posted By: marshall barkman

Barry...you guys just crack me up. I own alot of cards period so i'll leave it at that. I have already stated that last year there was like three or four guys on here that claimed i was bogus and had no cards, Wonka was calling me newbie and other board memebers kept saying i was like other folks that came on here that come and go because they talk smackabout cards they own. I then posted that i have some of the finest Southern Leaguers and other tobacco cards and the majority of you guys said no way, board members were calling me liar and so on. No one took any of my wagers because really the majority of you guys are just nothing but gas and BRING 0 NOISE so the cards went to Milehigh and blew out for ahhhh 37,000. To take it one step further Leon even called Drent to validate my story which i thought was hilarious and whoaaaaaaaa low and behold everything i said was true and the cards belonged to me. Now isn't that amazing?

Just because i do not set up at card shows and plaster my face in baseball card mags does not mean anything. I'm involved in alot of card deals that are underground and that is the way i like it. Most folks would never have the balls to travel into places i have gone to buy old tobacco or pre 1960 cards. You see when you pull down a dark country road where the cell does not work and the man on the front porch has a shotgun beside him that is when you know the fun starts. I'll steal one of Lichtman's lines- I like to live dangerously.

Are we having fun yet?

In regards to JimVB, dude you are a goofball period and if you had any stones you would have took a few of my wagers but i knew you were just all talk and no play. The uhhhh nickel poker table is down the hall first door to your light.