View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Default What should I do, ebay problem:

Posted By: Jason

Joel-

I did not get a chance to look over it for I listed using turbo lister and listed it witha about 270 more items at the same time. That is how the mistake was made.

Erick-

I apologized publicly. I never saw any type of payment through paypal so I assume that you removed it before I checked it out.

Dave-

THe issue you are bringing up was about 7-8 months ago and it had to do with supposedly some cards getting dinged corners in shipping. Let's not beat a dead horse here.

Jim-

Only the issue last year and this year. Last year's involved supposedly bad shipping on our end. I mailed a guy 20+ exhibits and he said 4 got dinged corners. He then negged me and aired it out on the forum after I questioned the issue. It is strange that 4 cards in a stack of 20+ would get damaged and others be fine. He wanted partial refund and before I had a chance to offer return for full refund he negged me and that got the ball rolling.

Jeff-

You are correct. It should not be a big deal and I should have just sold the card at $150. Again, when I checked paypal I say $0 so I chose to reminate the deal considering I had an issue with ebay to deal with. I can see what Erick was unhappy. I would have rather kept that card for $150 considering I paid quite a bit more 2-3 years ago. It is not like it was mispriced over $1000 and if we would have went forward looks like we wouldn't ber here discussing it. Again I offered to still honor the deal and I apologized to Erick. I do not know what else I can do.