View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:58 AM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade pages etiquette

Posted By: leon

There will be a feedback system or at minimum a number of posts, sytstem. Brian and I communicated briefly yesterday. You guys will like the new one. It is going to take some time and we are still figuring some things out but it will have all of the bells and whistles of any other (new) forum. The problem might actually be to keep it simple.. I like simple. Just to give a bit more detail I am trying to find a host site where we can control our own destiny, so to speak. It looks like it will be some forum s/w that we buy and put on a server that we choose. I don't really want to host it on Network54.com because of their lack of communication and very poor customer service. It will happen but I am not sure of exactly when. Again, my guess is in the next 3mos or so we will have a whole new look with a million features, if we want them. There will be major communication and 0% chance that someone won't be able to find it or use it. regards

edited to add it will probably be hosted on yahoo as it is where my luckeycards.com site is....and yahoo is fairly steady, hosting-wise.