View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade pages etiquette

Posted By: Anonymous

I guess I can chime in too about my experiences on the BST but all should understand I am a bit biased. My bias' aside I do try to call things as I see them. Overall I think it's a fantastic place to do business and trade. I agree that most of the issues do happen with the later era cards. For some reason it's the same way on ebay, I believe. The less of the value of transaction the more mucked up they get, or so it seems.

Fred- I am no Judge Judy but I do watch her sometimes and really enjoy the show. I would guess that over 95% of the time I agree with her (not that it matters). I dislike being put into a position of having to get in the middle of something, on the BST pages, but do from time to time. Most of the times I will give my opinion but sometimes, like the current unopened pack issue, I try to stay completely out of. I just didn't have enough information to even give much good, friendly advice. I think our BST is a little different than technical law too. We are friends on there and friends should be a little more lenient with friends. I do tons of transactions on there, and privately, and can't remember any big issues. I probably do 3-5 deals a week. Yesteday it was with Toby and Dan Collins, 2 of my favorite trading partners. I love dealing with guys I always deal with as I am assured of a straight up deal. God forbid something happen (knock on wood) and I know it will be made right, and vice versa. We don't always come to an agreement but when we do it is almost always a smooth situation. I see the BST continuing to be a great place to hang out and find stuff we want....Kudo's to all who use it and have pleasure doing it. That is what it's there for. best regards

edited typo