View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade pages etiquette

Posted By: leon

I see Eric S asked a question and instead of continuing in another thread not about the BST I feel a new thread is warranted. There are more and more transactions going on over there. This thread is not to bicker about any certain transaction, please.

So for Eric and others....On the BST pages there are very few formal rules except what are law and what are customary in our hobby. You know, be courteous, communicate well, show big front and back scans, treat others as you want to be treated....that kind of stuff. The other moderators and myself have no authority other than to not let folks play there if they act up very much. I/we try hard not to get involved in others' deals on purpose. If you list something there, there are no rules for "bumping". I think maybe bumping a thread after 4-5 days wouldn't be too bad and then just let it be. IF nothing happens then wait a while and decide to try again or not. I want to reiterate the "communicating" thing. If someone sends a freaking scan or answers a question....a friendly "thanks" or "no thanks" goes a long way. The general premise is Caveat Emptor, buyer beware..regards