View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Default Scan 1939 Play Ball Frank Hayes PSA/DNA Goof!

Posted By: marty q

brian, i think steve is reffering to your ebay negative about selling a fake autograph!! being kind of a hypocrite are you not! lets see, psa made a mistake that "all" needs to see and hear, but you being accused of selling a fake jordon auto gets a pass?? why did you get so upset when steve mentioned it? and making it right after the fact dont wash. you tried to make money on this and tied it to m.s., i have a very close family member with m.s, matter of fact just had a major back operation that went bad because of his crooked spine, when he collected for m.s. he never said he was keeping half!! he always said 100% goes towards the cause, from the get-go you should have did an auction with no rsv. with all going to m.s!! including the whole few bucks you have into it!!! you messed up twice, exposing a psa "bad' has exposed your ebay history of selling a fake jordon auto., and using m.s to make $2,000 grand. and the fact that what steve said makes me wonder. a donantion attempt goes right to your pay pal acct.??? holy cow what is that!!!