View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Default Money for T206 Honus Wagner of Cobb/Edwards

Posted By: Steven Finley

Adam as much as I would love to match your $10,000 offer, doing so on a bartenders salary just isn't possible. Especially since I blew my monthly card allotment on a hoard of 48 bowmans today. (Don't ask. I hadn't bought anything in a week and I was getting antsy.) However, for such a special occasion as such with these two rare birds, I will offer up my 1993 Topps Cecil Fielder Gold PSA 3 (Slight Paper Loss) to the cause. It is the singular PSA 3 in the registry making it quite the catch.

or..........Better Idea.....Much Much Better Idea

Take that ten grand and open up your own grading company. Adam's Global Sports Card Grading Company has a nice ring to it. Invite these two doe eyes down and grade it right in front of them. Slab it nice and tight with a tough but fair grade of AGSCGC 86.5 NM 7. Crack a bottle of champagne with them and set em up with a nice auction house. Then as soon as they walk out the door start slabbing as many Re-backed Wagner Repo's as you can. Make sure to mix it up good. Polar Bear Backs, Uzit's, Cobb backs, slab one and slab em all. Flood the market with so many Wag's that those two chumps couldn't trade it for a 91 Score Sid Bream if they tried. When the dust settles, hopefully the shame tweetledee and tweetledumb carry after watching their dreams crash like Lindsay Lohan leaving the club will cause them to toss their worthless repo in the Hudson. Finally then you can use all your AGSCGC profits and buyback all the Wagner's you slabbed, and burn them at the next Net 54 Dinner.

Now that is how you Rick Roll someone. Think about it, you can politely offer up a worthy challenge to an opponent that will never accept it....or.... you can buckle up, break some laws, and really burn these fools.