View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Administrator

Default show me some orange borders......uh..er..T210's

Posted By: Anonymous

Heh, I still see people complimenting that Jackson...don't forget guys that the card's been 'shopped. But it was a very nice job though, that color does look pretty authentic! happy.gif

Frank, I had most of the cards recorded already. No new players shown in this thread but Jeremy's Slaven was a specific card I had not recorded as of yet. The condition of all the cards is varied too. I have some beaters recorded, such as those that you see in my collection, however I have a couple SGC 60s recorded as well, which are the highest grades I have recorded for a t210 orange border. I think there's a PSA 5 too on my list.

I've got a large task in front of me trying to get as far along with this set as I can - only allowing orange bordered cards. So far I only have 9 different players and unfortunately, Series 3 just happens to be the largest t210 set with 95 cards in it grumble. So I've got over 90% of the set still to find... sigh. I'm paying pretty aggressive prices if anyone's willing to part with any though! happy.gif

One interesting tidbit is while I've only come across 14-16 different players overall, I've found 3 different Slavens and 3 different Firestines. There are multiple examples of several other players too - Johnston, Curry, Gordon, etc... The significance of this is that we know for sure that there were multiple sheets of these that missed the red coloring during their original print run - not just one isolated sheet. I'll keep looking and keep tracking them....pretty interesting. If anybody out there reading this has any orange borders, I'd appreciate hearing from you so I can record them on my "population tracking database".

Thanks guys!