Thread: LEGIT OR NOT
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Administrator

Default LEGIT OR NOT

Posted By: DR

''that must explain my over 600 feedback with over 2000 transactions and 100 % feedback in the past 12 months''

eBay ID: network****ty4

Jun-09-08 - NEGATIVE - Cards were damaged! Not as described! Beware OF THIS SELLER! Buyer: itllab191v

Jun-01-08 - NEGATIVE - Seller didn't receive payment in the first week, so he opened a dispute. Nice. Buyer: aaron1050

May-28-08 - NEGATIVE - Awful grading without apology/no refund without pos FB/excessive shipping charge. Buyer: garyspaper

May-20-08 - NEGATIVE - Had to file paypal complaint to get my item after I was told it was shipped. Buyer: r337man

May-19-08 - NEGATIVE - Absolutely terrible grading. Buyer: sult07

Jan-30-08 - NEGATIVE - Non-paying bidder.Didn't have the courtesy to respond or pay. Seller: 1extreme02

Nov-05-07 - NEGATIVE - NON Payer, No response on Ebay Dispute. Seller: summer1house

eBay ID: csorano

Oct-30-07 - NEGATIVE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS! OVERGRADES TO THE EXTREME FRAUD! FILED COMPLAINT WITH FBI. Buyers: albojobo

Oct-16-07 - NEGATIVE - Seller committed Internet FRAUD, tried to sell stolen goods, reported to police. Buyers: markfinn

eBay ID: gometsgomets / boberino99

Oct-28-08 - NEUTRAL - Poor communication. Took a month to ship. Buyer: zackanddraven

Sep-29-07 - NEGATIVE - LIAR THEIF ALL NEGS TRUE FILING COURT CLAIM OTHERS SHOULD NOTIFY POSTAL COPS. Buyer: dadsrock

Aug-17-07 - NEGATIVE - Accepted payment, demanded excessive insurance, no refund, no iyem BEWARE !!!!!!: markfinn

You get the point! Another 15 or 20 negatives could be listed too. Some of the most respected gentlemen in our hobby and board members have / had unresolved issues. Leon and Tom, your patience is impressive. The IP block feature could be among your best finds of the year!