Thread: LEGIT OR NOT
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Default LEGIT OR NOT

Posted By: steve

hey idiot, i did the same thing you tried to do to me the only difference is i dont know what is a real and what isnt. i had him end the auction early since i thought i was getting a steal. Just like you thought u were getting a steal with me. i never said i could guarentee their authenticty because like the first post i made here i have no idea how to tell a real from a fake. did i use his scans, yes because it was the same freaking card idiot.

as for your threats that had nothing to deal with it. i spoke to you on the phone because yes you called me, i said i could not talk at the moment and CALLED YOU BACK. or did you forget that. i refuned your money once i got back from my trip since i was away for the weekend if you remembered correctly.

you are scum, you are a lowlife and the fact you have the balls to say anything negative about me when im the one who was out money due to this scam artist is a joke. as for the local authorities loving me? maybe its cuz i play poker with them on the weekends and showed how i gave you the refund and think you are a old grumpy bastard. stop wasting my time and the rest of the people on this site

LEON DO YOU SEE WHY TRYING TO RESOLVE THINGS IS NO USE BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE THIS