Thread: 1910 E-UNC
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Default 1910 E-UNC

Posted By: John

Dan & Wes are correct I own the blue version without the base path design, and now as of this evening I own the red with design. These are super tough to come by I was thrilled to see the Matty with design I think the 2 will make a nice pair.

I have to wonder on the Cobb, Dan have you or anyone else even seen the Cobb? I dont remember seeing that card ever Dan do you? Bobby have you seen it???

Also in sort of a six degrees of Barry Sloate twist. The original blue below was sold raw in a Sloate auction because Barry couldnt get any grading company to slab it. Dan managed to educate SGC and the below example was graded and given a numerical grade of 40. They even went as far as to call out without base path design. Now the red example I just bought from Toby was only given the AUTH grade and they didnt bother to call out on the grading slip With Base Path Design.LOL do these guys ever really learn. They have only ever seen two the red and the blue not real hard to make a note for future grading IMO.

[linked image] [linked image]

P.S. Speaking of Barry just got home from overseas and my winnings are on my desk before Ive even had a chance to DHL the check. Barry you're a class act. Also since its Sarnos old card lets just not pay him and split the money over drinks he wont care Sarno's loaded! (just kidding Mike)