View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Default VCP Price change date

Posted By: MikeU

"What does a price increase have to do with my customer service?"

Personally, I feel the percentage increase in price and the abruptness in change can or even has negatively affected your company's perceived (real) quality of customer service. Even if you would like to separate the two (price & service), not sure the public feels the same way. Maybe I am way off base.

"Have I not responded to all of your emails and fixed all the errors you reported in a timely manner?"

Yes you have, thus my comment above about "second to none" in regards to my personal experience with customer service. Also, this is why I have been a member for two years and am already paid out for another 14 months and recommend your service to others.

"Yes I know that a lot of people are not happy about the price increase and I am sorry for that, really. I think by letting you lock in the rate for a long period of time was a good will gesture."

I really liked the opportunity for the rate lock and took advantage of such. I do not think you initially offered the rate lock. Did this not evolve from initial critism on the CU boards? Also, the nice gesture of a rate lock was negated to an extent with the two day decision window. It looks like you will likely also have to loosen up or evolve into something different for this.

"We have 3 really nice features now in the works that will be rolling out soon that will make your membership better. We are busting our humps here everyday working on this site to be the best and latest information in the hobby. We have 6 people working here now and increased or expenditures to make the site what it is today."

Great

"You should know more then anyone else here since you are an original member and you have seen how the site has grown over these past 2 years. Right now you are getting a lot more then when you originally signed up in the first place. Am I correct in saying this?"

You are correct. However, the glass half empty viewpoint would be that I was overpaying the first 6-18 months as your database and features improved and am now just getting to the point where the $10/month seems to be the right amount.