View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Administrator

Default VCP price change

Posted By: Bobby Binder

Bottom line when we first launched more then 2 years ago our fee was $9.99 a month $99.99 a year. And for that fee you got the following services.

1. Baseball 1860-1959
2. My Collection: To track it like a stock portfolio
3. You had access to set information of about 350 sets that we coverd.
4. We had about 8,000 images of cards on the site.
5. Covering eBay listings only

Since then here are the add ons and improvements added to the site with out any fee increase.

1. Want List with email alerts
2. Baseball expanded to 1989
3. Football to 1989
4. Basketball to 1989
5. Hockey to 1989
6. Boxing to 1989
7. Golf to 1989
8. Non-sports to 1989
9. We now cover 10 auction houses besides eBay.
10. GIN system (Get it now) listed through out the site for ongoing live auctions.
11. Market Report covering all sports updated daily.
12. Seller, Buyer, Bids and image saved from every auction
13. Live Listings feature to see the card on you WL that are available.

I can keep going on and on with what we have added to the site since we started. And we have some great new features that will be in the site very shortly. One is the new price grid that will show the average price instead of the last one sold. New and enhanced searches to make it faster to find the card you are looking for. The last one I can not let out of the bag yet but guaranteed it is going to make your life much easier in your pursuit to collect cards.

I think the increased features is worth a few bucks and for the SILVER membership you get everything except for the bid history and image. The bid history will show up in the SILVER membership until the link dies out.

**Fixed a date to change it from 1960 to 1860